Thursday, June 26, 2014

First Entry:

Hi, I'm Sabrina Walker.

A little about me: I'm very active. This year I am focusing on one sport, and that would be my softball. when I'm not doing school work or playing softball I'm normally always with  my friends. recently I have become a total book worm. whenever I have spare time you will find me with my nose in a book. My dream is to be accepted into GVSU so I can pursue a career in Physical Therapy.

The reason for me taking this course is in hopes that it will help me in the future for my job. it also will help me with future college classes (since its an AP class). I hope it will help me test my abilities and my knowledge throughout the school year. I hope colleges will see that I am challenging my knowledge by taking harder classes this school year. I hope to receive a great grade at the end of this course. and I'm hopping that I do very well on the final AP test.

No comments:

Post a Comment